How We Do SEO
How I Do SEO
The only way to do any successful SEO on a website is to always strictly adhere to the search engine webmaster guidelines. These guidelines are a reasonably accurate version of what a search engine is looking for and what it is not looking for. At Google, there is only a handful of engineers that hold the secrets of their search engine algorithms, and these, for obvious reasons, are very closely guarded secrets, however they do allow these guidelines to be public knowledge as their aim is to make the internet a better place where your searches produce relevant results of websites that are of the highest authority in the subject you are searching for.
“Their aim is to make the internet a better place where your searches produce relevant results of websites that are of the highest authority in the subject you are searching for.”
How I do SEO is a simple procedure for my clients. I start off by doing a complete analysis of your website and present you with a report of my findings. You may or may not fully understand what is going on in the report which is why we meet up and I explain, in detail and in layman’s terms, what is going on and what needs to happen.
We formulate a plan to implement the changes in adherence to the webmaster guidelines. Please note that often this implementation will require input from the client and when that is complete, we meet up again. The purpose of the second meeting is to discuss the changes that have been made as well as a plan to continue the optimization of your new content and online marketing strategy. In this second meeting I will provide you with a second report to display what changes have been made.
I also offer a follow up consultancy to ensure your new content remains optimized at all times.
It is important to note the following:
- SEO does not produce instant results. It is an ongoing procedure that takes a few months (2 to 3 months) to begin to produce results.
- SEO is a two-way street between myself and you as a client and you will need to provide information regarding your website on a regular basis.
- I optimize content, I do not provide new content. Your content is your “signature”, it is essentially your personality. It restructure it in a way that is search engine (and human) friendly.
- I do not provide or encourage any “link-building” tactics but I do advise on how to gain authoritative external links.
- All of the SEO that I implement is “white-hat” in nature, i.e. in accordance with the webmaster guidelines and I strongly discourage any grey-hat or black-hat SEO.